Grievance Redressal Committee
BRIL Grievance Redressal Committee
|S No||Name||Actual Designation||Designation in the Committee|
|1||Mr. S. Papa Rao||EEE||Chairman|
|2||Ms. K. Vasantha||ECE||Convener|
|3||Mr. V Anand||CSE||Member|
|4||Ms. N Jyothi||MECH||Member|
|5||Mr. M Sateesh||CIVIL||Member|
|6||Mr. K. Chandra Reddy||EEE||Member|
|7||Ms. P Navitha||H&S||Member|
Minutes of Meeting
Contact Us : [email protected]
The Online Grievance Redressal Cell will investigate the complaints and recommend the final action to be taken for redress at institutional level. Any student may contact members of the committee if he / she have any grievance on academic and non-academic matters and the committee will take the necessary action.
• To make available of a support system for the students to deal with their grievances.
• To instigate active measures to redress the grievances of the students.
• To analyze the complaints and representations of the distressed students and to take action with the appropriate authorities for redressal.
• To get suggestions at regular intervals from the students for their overall development improvement.
• The grievances at departmental echelon are governed by the concerned mentors, class Coordinators and Department Heads then and there.
• Unresolved grievances at the departmental level are referred to the Grievance Redressal Cell of the institution.